Neck pain and Whiplash
Your neck supports the weight and movement of your head and also contains the vast majority of nerves that connect from your brain to the rest of your body. With the amount of driving, computer work and other daily activities that most of us do, it is not surprising that we can need a little help to keep our necks doing their job.
Neck pain can be caused by the long-term effect of poor posture from bending, repetitive lifting or manual work. Losing the proper movement in the joints of your neck may interfere with the healthy working of the nerves that run through it causing irritation to these nerves. This, in turn, can lead to pain where the nerves end – ‘referred pain’.
Massage can help with uncomplicated mechanical neck pain. We may treat your neck for problems with your head, neck, shoulders and arms.
'Neck pain and Whiplash' in the News
Provided by Google News
- Global Cervical Pillow Market Worth Over USD 1,507 Million By 2025: Zion Market Research - GlobeNewswire - 31 Jan 2019
- Stiff neck: Causes, treatment, and when to see a doctor - Medical News Today - 02 Jan 2019
- Neck Pain: 5 Possible Causes Behind This Annoying Issue - Self - 18 Sep 2018
- Insurer Says Doctor In Whiplash Fraud Should Be In Prison - Law360 - 12 Feb 2019
- Neck pain: A common medical distress - The New Times - 28 Oct 2018