Can Massage Help Me?
Massage can always help & if you have never had one, then you should definitely experience one!
There are only a few exceptions such as people with infectious skin disease, immediately after surgery, immediately after chemotherapy or radiotherapy unless recommended by your doctor, and people prone to blood clots. Massage should also not be done over bruises, inflammed skin, unhealed wounds, tumours, abdominal hernia, or areas of recent fractures.
Now we've covered those let's take a look at some incredible benefits of massage therapy....
• Physical relaxation
• Improved circulation, which nourishes cells and improves waste elimination
• Relief for tight muscles (knots) and other aches and pains
• Release of nerve compression (carpel tunnel, sciatica)
• Greater flexibility and range of motion
• Enhanced energy and vitality
Massage also has the amazing ability of decreasing pain and increasing functioning in conditions such as:
• Back pain and other discomfort
• Sore and overused muscles
• Carpel Tunnel
• Tension Headaches
Massage also helps to treat and manage symptoms or complications of the following:
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Muscular dystrophies
• Other pyscological, emotional and physical benefits: